Denodo Professional is now available on all the three cloud marketplaces, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) marketplaces.
Denodo Professional is a completely new, refreshing experience waiting for you, to be able to make the best of your data integration and cloud investment via Denodo’s marketplace pay-as-you-go offerings.
For the first time, you will be able to get your hands on the new Denodo Professional offering, attractively priced at less than half the cost of the Denodo Enterprise (formerly Denodo Platform) pricing. It is specifically designed for users looking to effectively manage their budgets, with consumption-based pricing and the ability to start small and grow over time. Denodo Professional , is built upon the Denodo Platform and delivers all of the great features , to kick-off your data virtualization project.
Users looking for broader data management capabilities beyond Denodo Professional can easily upgrade via their chosen cloud marketplace for additional features such as unlimited data sources, a data catalog, smart query acceleration (performance summaries), advanced diagnostics, and version control. You can read more about Denodo Professional here.
Denodo Professional brings e, data virtualization within reach for all users who want to quickly create a single view of their disparate data sources across multiple clouds.
Here’s a high level glance at the features of Denodo Professional:
- Denodo data virtualization engine
- Hourly and annual pricing via a cloud marketplace subscription
- Production instance comprises Denodo’s single server licensing and one click deployment. The solution manager and a single development instance are included with an annual subscription.
- Support for up to 5 data sources
- Comprehensive security (authentication, authorization, user and role-based policy, masking, encryption and more)
- Denodo notebook and data lineage capabilities
- Core performance capabilities such as standard query optimizations
Users can quickly get started with a 30-days free trial on a cloud marketplace. To get started, click here.
Free personalized help is included with the trial when you register, and with every subscription sign-up, users have access to Denodo technical support and more. Go ahead, give it a try, and see how quickly you will be on your way to advanced integrated insights with Denodo Professional.
- Denodo Achieves AWS Data and Analytics ISV Competency - March 9, 2023
- Modernizing Data Analytics Architecture with the Denodo Platform on Azure - January 19, 2023
- Jump-Start Your Data Virtualization Project with Denodo Professional in the Cloud Marketplaces - February 10, 2022