Connect the Dots, to Better Serve the New Customer
Big data infrastructures, supported by effective new data science tools and the IoT, are making it possible to understand the actions and proclivities of customers at a highly granular level. This is inspiring organizations to modernize their data architectures, with an eye towards enhancing customer experiences one customer at a time, to achieve the corresponding bump in customer loyalty and revenue.
But to do that, organizations need global data management processes, processes that can span cloud and on-premises data sources to connect all the disparate “dots.” This is not easy, because not many data management tools can provide access to cloud and on-premises sources in real time, which is what would be required for assembling data about a customer when they need immediate service from their phones, for example.
Data virtualization is a technology that, working in tandem with Hadoop, can enable highly agile, comprehensive data management processes across the entire enterprise.
On Thursday, April 12, Dinesh Chandrasekhar, director of product marketing from Hortonworks, will discuss how this works at the Fast Data Strategy Virtual Summit 2018.
At “Reinvent your Data Management Strategy for Successful Digital Transformation,” you will learn:
- Why big data and data virtualization should be core technology components of your digital transformation
- How to manage, govern, and secure your global data footprint across a hybrid, multi-cloud landscape
- Best practices in global data management
- Data management use cases that are driving today’s leading digital enterprises
The Fast Data Strategy summit will go live in the Americas on April 12 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. PDT, or 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT, and in EMEA from 11 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CEST. Register today to attend Dinesh’s presentation, as well as other informative sessions covering the future of data management.
Latest posts by Annette Cini (see all)
- Connect the Dots, to Better Serve the New Customer - March 28, 2018
- Data Integration, Made Easy (and Fast!) - February 22, 2018
- Easy Access to Big Data Insights - January 25, 2018